Confusion

 Finally I have peace...

That "Friend" of mine that tried to kill me gave up, or so I thought... 

There was no sign of him for a few days and I was beginning to think he forgot about me, so I foolishly went out of hiding to continue with my plan, so I set upon some mining, after a few days I was sure that the Hunter forgot about me so I ventured back into low security space in search for more valuable ore. Luckily the system was empty and I managed to mine for a few hours but as it happens, my friend the Hunter appeared in the same asteroid belt I was mining in and made a quick work of me. He didn't kill my pod, which was curious, he actually tackled my pod so I can't warp away.

So there I was tackled in the middle of an asteroid belt. I tried making contact with him but there was no response, so I waited. I heard a notification ping from my trusty AI Aura that I have been assigned a new contract. I looked at it and I was offered a new combat ship, Brutix class Battlecruiser, for free...

I was shocked, not sure what it meant, I accepted the contract, as soon as I did, a message appeared from the Hunter saying: "I sincerely apologize, your highness, thank you for accepting my gift to you, and please do not take mine act of aggression towards you personally. I had no idea a royalty would ever dare to come to the world of Capsuleers!" The message ended with a nice wallet flash of 500 million ISK.

I was confused to say the least, I had so many questions but just as he appeared he disappeared. Why was he calling me highness and Royalty? Why the sudden realization on his part? Where did he come from? What does he know?...

I researched a bit into him and it turns out he was Amarr!!!! That left me with more questions than answers.

So here I am now, trying to figure this all out while mining and building the modules for the Brutix class Battlecruiser. I've tried contacting him a few times, but I didn't get a response... Hopefully this all clears out soon and we put an end to all this nonsense so I can focus on my true goals!

Comments

Popular Posts