Day 5

 Day 5 of my journey started off normally, I set upon mining and building ships and modules, but while you mine you have plenty of time to think. So I thought about my past, the history of my family, my bloodline. I realized I don't really know much which made me uncomfortable to say the least. I guess I never cared for those things before for some reason, never really had a chance to think about it until this point. There was always a place to be, a job to do...

I had to start researching. I started digging in the public database, but in there is everything I knew until this point, when and where I was born, my schooling and my current job. So I started looking for my parents in that database too. The curious thing is that there was no record of them anywhere which was interesting because a well established wealthy Gallente family such as Vemane would be know. I decided to contact my father which just created more questions for me than answers, It appears that my own father doesn't want to talk to me about our family and their history. 

I decided to leave that matter to rest for a bit as I got a notification from the manufacturing facility in the system that my cruiser Vexor class finished building and I was eager to test it out. So I set out to pick it up and let me tell you that is a fine looking ship. Just watching it leaving the docks, it's metallic color reflecting the sunlight making it glow. The beautiful Federation symbol engraved in its hull representing the might of Gallente people.

I didn't want to scratch the paint on that fine ship just yet so I took a spin in it hauling some modules and materials that got kindly donated to the corporation by an unknown individual. So to whoever you are, on behalf of Gallente people, federation and Federal Industry corporation we thank you.

After the hauling was finished I set upon killing some pirate faction pirates, specifically Serpentis dens and refuges. While finishing dealing with one of the refuges I found a lead to the escalation site whatever that is, I will check it out tomorrow as I had quite enough things happen today to bother doing something quite possibly more advanced than it has been so far. 


Comments

Popular Posts