Day 4

 Those Autothysian Lancers appeared again, this time I knew better than to lock them up. I took a closer look at them. They seem to be allies with the drifters. 

In New Eden, Drifters are known to only attack without provocation if pilots are moving too close to their wormholes or the Jove Observatories that the Drifters seem to be interested in. However, once a Drifter does attack for whatever reason, it will chase its target relentlessly through the system and once destroyed, all traces of the target will be eliminated, including its wreck as well as the capsule of the pilot. While Drifters will not follow into other systems, they will resume their chase if a target returns to the system after it had left.

Remarkable really and different, you don't really see this in New Eden. A race (or whatever they are) interested purely in exploration of space but so deadly when provoked. I wonder what else is hidden out there in this universe? Well there is no time for procrastination, I have a job to do and people to recruit.

Today I learned about the Low and Null security space, a space without CONCORD police, a ruthless space without rules and guaranteed death. It is also known to have better ores and materials, more valuable loot and higher bounty payments. Perhaps I shall spend a day or two inside this unguarded space and see just how deadly it is. 

My skill training is coming up nicely, I am now able to fly a cruiser, you hear that? A CRUISER!! I am virtually unstoppable now, soon I will take one out for a spin killing some rouge criminal organizations like Serpentis, Mordu's legion, Blood Raiders and such.

Unfortunately I am yet to receive a single application to my corporation. Does no one like the idea of Gallente purity? or am I just doing something wrong?

This is mostly it for my day 4 of being a Capsuleer, I have to admit that apart the fact that one is virtualy immortal being a capsuleer isn't as different as being "Normal". I guess it's all just a huge propaganda made so that big empires of New Eden can make easy money, but hey... I'm not complaining so thats something at least 🙂

Comments

Popular Posts