Gallente Federal Industry



Solo life and start of something new!

With such an explosive start to my capsuleer career I got lost in the vast universe of New Eden. What do I do now?

I finished some of the jobs designed to help me choose my career path and after I carefully considered all of my options, the decision to start something new, to start from the bottom seemed the best at this time. So I searched far and beyond but I couldn't find a job for a Federal corporation dedicated to what I want, is it really possible that there does not exist a pure Federal corporation not littered with presence of cursed Caldari and eristic Amarr?!

Filled with anger, disbelief and hatred I set upon a journey to create an all time high Gallente/Minmatar Corporation whose whole purpose is to educate, gear and train scattered Gallente people against the joint forces of Caldari state and the Amarr empire. After reaching up to the Senate and asking for permission, with a bit of arguing and a hefty "Voluntary" donation of ISK to the senate my Corporation was founded and my plans set in motion. 

First things had to be done, I bought a mining ship and set out to mine for minerals and resources that will be used in building a pure Gallente/Minmatar fleet! Sadly I can not do all of this alone, SO COME ALL OF YOU GALLENTE PEOPLE!! Join me in a noble cause of getting the Gallente space rid of impurities such as Amarr and Caldari, let us defend the weak and befriend the willing. Come and find me in a system named "Arnon", Your Gallente nationality will be your pass to the greatness that will soon come. 

All of you Gallente born people, for the sake of us all, do not forget who you are and where you come from. Embrace your tradition and respect it! I welcome you all, no matter the age or the bloodline. 

Comments

Popular Posts