In Hiding

Last few days I haven't had time to write in my journal and for good reasons too. I have been in hiding. Turns out a capsuleer named Archangel 12 took a liking to my blog and decides to use it to hunt me down. His true reasons to me are still unknown but I have been contemplating which of my actions lead to this situation. So far I've thought of a few, the main one, and quite likely the less probable one, being my hatred towards Caldari and its allies. The second and a more probable cause being that in my ventures throughout low and null security space I killed a mobile tractoring unit that belonged to him. Frankly the loot that the mobile tractor unit contained wasn't worth a whole lot sitting at around 13 million ISK but still...

Anyways he found me and was following me and targeting me ever since. Our first encounter was in a nearby low security system where he pulled me out of warp in a warp disruption bubble. Luckily I had propulsion modules fitted on the ship that allowed me to escape but if I had to guess his intentions weren't to just kill me but to really make my life miserable that's why he didn't kill me immediately when he easily could. After all a Raven battleship was more than capable of killing my Vexor.

From security reasons I won't disclose my current location. I haven't seen him for a day now but I can bet that he is outside there just waiting for me

Comments

Popular Posts