Curious

A Strange Ship.

With the Corporation advert set in place all that there is left to do for me is play the waiting game. I set upon killing my time with mining and researching some blueprints, nothing out of the ordinary really. But as I was mining and minding my own business a strange ship appeared, it almost looked... alive, I quickly scanned it down. It was a cruiser for sure but that shape... I've never seen a ship like that before anywhere, it looked like a creature and it's moves were somewhat organic. But before I could study it in any more detail his friends warped in, it all happened in just a few seconds but it seemed like eternity, I could see it all, everything slowed down and I watched as those things ignored my shields and ate through my armor. 

My second death in my capsuleer career wasn't exactly as I planned it to be. I hoped to die in glorious combat against the damned Caldari-Amarr coalition but I guess this was as interesting because in a way I felt like an explorer. Later that day I found out that those cruiser that attacked me were Autothysian Lancers, a neutral non-aggressive "Beings" that are just curious. It turns out that they won't attack first, and they only attack when provoked and only defend themselves when attacked. In my rush to learn what those things were I locked them and they took that as a sign of aggression so they just defended themselves.

As intrigued as I was I still needed to replace my ship which, thanks to my family background and quite a hefty amount of wealth they left me, wasn't that big of a problem. Speaking of my family, I realize I don't actually know that much about them, only the basics. I was born on Gallente Prime in a wealthier family, and grew up as an only child. Even tho my family was one of the wealthiest my parents encouraged me to attend a normal public school. I soon finished all of my schools and graduated at the Federal Navy Academy where I became a capsuleer. 

Hmm I need to get into the history of my family and history of my bloodline, after all I cannot be a leader of a (soon to be) major corporation dedicated to fighting impurities and mixed blood traitor, If I do not know the history of my own and myself. I wonder what will I find out?! Anyways I'm back to gathering resources and materials that we will need. I will update you all very soon, until then stay safe out there in the vast universe of unknown and good luck. o7

Comments

Popular Posts